1. THE AVOIDER - focuses extremely on the positive and pleasant. Avoids difficult and unpleasant tasks and conflicts.
2. THE CONTROLLER - An anxiety-based need to take charge and control situations by bending people's actions to suit one's own will. Results in great anxiety and impatience when this is not possible.
3. THE HYPER-ACHIEVER - Dependent on constant performance and achievement for self-respect and validation. Highly focused on external success indicators, leading to unsustainable workaholic tendencies and loss of contact with deeper emotional and relational needs.
4. THE HYPER-RATIONAL - Intense and exclusive focus on rational processing of everything, including relationships. Can be perceived as cold, detached and intellectually arrogant.
5. THE HYPER-VIGILANT - Demonstrates intense and continuous anxiety about all dangers and what could go wrong. It is vigilance that can never rest.
6. THE PLEASER - tends to indirectly attempt to gain acceptance and affection through helping, pleasing, rescuing or flattering others. Loses sight of own needs and becomes resentful as a result.
7. THE RESTLESS - Restless, constantly seeking more and more excitement in the next activity or in constant laborious action. Rarely at peace or content with the activity he is engaged in.
8. THE STICKLER / PERFECTIONIST - Perfectionism and an exaggerated need for order and organisation.
9. THE VICTIM - As a way of gaining attention and affection they are emotional and temperamental. Extreme focus on inner feelings, particularly painful ones. Martyr's streak.
Realise the lie that each of these saboteurs tells you as they want to convince you that your happiness will only be possible when you listen and follow them. When you expose them and become aware, they can no longer act on you and it is here that you can connect with your WISE SELF.
I will tell you more in the next post
on how to do this.
I wish you all that is good!