Clarify and set your goal… simple; is it specific, detailed and explicit enough? Can you quantify it? Is it achievable, have other human beings with similar conditions as you done it? Is it relevant for you? Can you write down in your calendar when you want to have it done?
Write your goal down, this is the starting point to build your action plan… your road map to fulfil your purpose.
To build your action plan just answer, in a very detailed way, the following questions:
- What do I really want to be, do, have? (already done when writing down your goal)
- What for? (This is the inspiration and the fuel feeding you taking action – make sure you connect deeply with your driving force)
- How am I going to do it? (remember to be very detailed here)
- What skills do I have or need to learn or hire to do it?
- Who’s going to support me?
- How am I going to know I’m on the right track?
- How am I going to celebrate my achievements? (what’s the reward?)
Now it’s time for you to take action. For me was leaving my hometown, my family, my career as a teacher, my house and belongings and moving on my own to Spain. Of course it doesn’t have to be so “dramatic” for you … or does it?
I wish you health, peace and courage to Be Love!